Sent: Monday, November 09, 2015 1:40 PM
Subject: PENT 2015 Forum Videos Online Now
Greetings PENT Cadre, SELPA Directors, and PENT supporters,
Thanks to funding from CDE we were able to videotape the 2015 PENT Forum. It is divided into three sections with the PowerPoints and corresponding handouts. You can access them from the PENT home page (www.pent.ca.gov) or directly at: http://www.pent.ca.gov/cdr/f15/forum2015.html.
- Needs for School-Based Mental Health
- BIP, Counseling or Both? You Be the Judge
- Direct Treatment Protocol: Purpose, Example Review, and FAQs
Section III: Breakout Sessions
- Group-Based Interventions for Student’s with “Can’t Do” Problems
- Cognitive Behavioral Intervention for Students with ASD
- Subjective Units of Distress Scale and The Incredible 5-Point Scale
We hope you will find these useful in your trainings throughout your SELPA. Please share with anyone you know who would be interested or who might benefit from these materials.
Diana Browning Wright
Back to Dates & Topics